Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

Pretty clear foul before the shot, but still.........

Last edited by a moderator:

They accomplished their goal of making the GS odds extremely unappealing but within reason. The three other teams are just witnesses to Draymond.

Chris Paul is apparently Kobe, except without the winning of several championships.

Gonna say Warriors in 5, but if by some miracle the Rockets push this series to 7, or win, it will be because (a) there was an injury to klay or Steph, or (b) they really are a worthy western conference champion.

Still shocked how good they have been after fielding their starting five for like 10 games all season and having 2 starters out for the season due to injuries not long before the playoffs. They lost their third best offensive threat and starting PG (heart of the team) right before the playoffs and now they are in the WCF. That is fucking impressive as hell. It's all gravy from here on out.

MrAntHux said:
rome8180 said:
Golden State will never win a title with the current lineup.
Not saying you are wrong but why?

He's mocking SlapTheFloor who made that statement in chat after GS went down 2-1 against Memphis.

I think Golden State will win it all, and I don't any of their series will go to seven games.

First-year coach wins championship, gets fired. Doubt that's happened anywhere in any major sport.

LeBron wants this guy, because he doesn't want to have to explain the NBA player/lockerroom culture, etiquette, and unspoken bullshit rules, if I had to guess:

3p68091.jpg
070714-mark-jackson-launch-3.jpg

If you aren't willing to give the ball to your superstar for the last shot regardless of how terrible a shooter he's been the whole series, instead of drawing up a play for a much better shooter, you 'don't get it' :?

It's not just about championships anymore. Analytics are so evolved now that efficiency margins are more important to owners than championships.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom