Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

It's like their defense gets better and better with every player who gets hurt.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:

Maybe this is what people mean when they call the Warriors overrated. Someone who sees stuff like this and says the Warriors are the best team this year probably isn't overrating them, though.

I'd prefer they win the title first before articles like these came out. I refuse to even click on it unless they win the title.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know Lebron is an amazing player and a hell of an on-court leader, but at some point you've got to give Blatt credit. The fact that they are cruising to the Finals with Lebron and a bunch of role players is impressive, even in the east.

rome8180 said:
I know Lebron is an amazing player and a hell of an on-court leader, but at some point you've got to give Blatt credit. The fact that they are cruising to the Finals with Lebron and a bunch of role players is impressive, even in the east.

Oh, definitely. It's more than Mike Brown ever did. More impressive than anything Spoelstra did, too.

Korver is apparently out for the rest of the series. Kyrie better not play in the next two games.

^I agree. Chances appear to be slim, but hopefully a week or so of rest would allow KI to be effective in the finals.

iltr5MA.jpg

gasZKRk.jpg

There will be nine days off between the conference finals and the legit Finals. Hockey's time to shine.

Thanks, Silver.

It's really difficult to overrate this team based on stats. All thanks to Harrison Barnes, James McAdoo and a guy who chose a different private school in North Carolina because Duke didn't want him.

Not only are the Warriors the only team not affected by a star getting injured in these playoffs, but Silver is actually considering moving the Finals forward so Irving has less time to heal. Wow.

That would be complete horseshit, IMO. But then again the stars have aligned in such an unprecedented way in the Warriors favor in regards to injury luck for them and against their competition, that it probably doesn't matter at this point.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom