Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

News Thread

When they evacuate, don't go in this direction

The CEO of an industrial chemical company is warning that there is “no way to prevent” a large explosion and fire at their Houston plant which was flooded after Hurricane Harvey.

Supposedly it's a matter of "when", not "if" that chemical plant will explode. Just an unreal situation.

I'll make a bet with anyone that we'll attack North Korea. And soon. I will have more fake cash than anyone else when the college football bets are settled tonight/tomorrow. I'm willing to go all in.

Like Sean has said, it's now or never. I just disagree with him (vehemently) that we are going to sit back and watch North Korea become an existential threat.

Kim wants a little dose of freedom, and freedom is what he will get.

I'll make a bet with anyone that we'll attack North Korea. And soon. I will have more fake cash than anyone else when the college football bets are settled tonight/tomorrow. I'm willing to go all in.

Like Sean has said, it's now or never. I just disagree with him (vehemently) that we are going to sit back and watch North Korea become an existential threat.

Kim wants a little dose of freedom, and freedom is what he will get.
Trump is the existential threat.

The day we attack North Korea is the day we either don't give a shit what China thinks anymore or we are at our last option. My personal opinion is bomb the shit out of that fat piece of shit. I'm so tired of their saber rattling and tiny man syndrome. However China has a ton more people than we do and we are too big of pussies to risk pissing them off. Plus they basically own us in debt.

You are right and that tops the reasons of why I think we shouldn't attack. Any retaliation we take will fall on them and they don't deserve it. That being said, where do we draw the line? That psycho son of a bitch is doing everything he can to get to the point he can take us on and/or destroy us.

Which psycho son of a bitch? That's the problem here.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom