Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

News Thread

They wouldn't be having this bad weather if they would elect more Republicans. God has sent a plague on the faggot/liberals.

The most amazing part of that article (I assume it's the same one I read) is that we have telescopes that can measure the radio signal coming off a cell phone if there were one on that asteroid and that we also have detectors that can detect a sugar cube's amount of dust coming off a comet every second at vast distances. That's incredible.

Boo. I didn't expect an interstellar visitor -- I think the laws of physics are against that -- and I'm not sure I'd even want one. Humans are terrible and we'd likely try to kill it no matter what its intentions. But it would be super cool to find some proof of alien life. I believe that, probability wise, it's bound to exist. I just don't believe we'll ever come across it in the brief window of our existence.

What a disaster at the Atlanta airport. Power out. Flights canceled. People that landed there are stuck on their planes, some for more than 6 hours at the moment.

I would be in a full-on panic attack and probably never board another plane if that happened to me. Hope someone had some medical marijuana to share.

The most frightening part about that was people being stuck on the tram. If you happened to hit a crowded car, well that's hell on earth.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom