Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

News Thread

or maybe we dont try to have sex with our coworkers. They are not there to be our harem. flirt with the girl you find on tinder, not the girl who you work with. I dont know why this is so hard to understand.

or maybe we dont try to have sex with our coworkers. They are not there to be our harem. flirt with the girl you find on tinder, not the girl who you work with. I dont know why this is so hard to understand.

You must have hated The Office

That seems like massive miscommunication.

I will say, I am fucking ecstatic I dont have to date in this landscape now.

I know I’m not woke enough, and I’ll be called out for “victim blaming” but at what point does an adult who has his or her wits about him or her (not drugged or hammered) share some responsibility for not clearly and simply stating out loud “No! I don’t like this. Stop doing this now.”?? Non-verbal cues are not nothing, but as I had to say to my son when he was a tantrum-throwing two year old, USE YOUR WORDS.

I know I’m the prude of the lot here, but stories like these are exactly why I will talk extensively with my sons about why they don’t need to be in a room alone with a girl until they’ve been dating for a long time, and everyone’s intentions are clear. Thank goodness I didn’t have daughters.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2018/01/14/turkey-plane-skids-off-runway-newday.cnn

turkey-plane-pegasus-sky-news_4205396.jpg

I know I’m not woke enough, and I’ll be called out for “victim blaming” but at what point does an adult who has his or her wits about him or her (not drugged or hammered) share some responsibility for not clearly and simply stating out loud “No! I don’t like this. Stop doing this now.”?? Non-verbal cues are not nothing, but as I had to say to my son when he was a tantrum-throwing two year old, USE YOUR WORDS.

I know I’m the prude of the lot here, but stories like these are exactly why I will talk extensively with my sons about why they don’t need to be in a room alone with a girl until they’ve been dating for a long time, and everyone’s intentions are clear. Thank goodness I didn’t have daughters.

Nah, I think you're being quite reasonable. Imo, this is an example of sexual assault hysteria.

But they ran with the sensationalist headline

I went on a date with Aziz Ansari and it was the worst night of my life.

which, if accurate, makes her an incredibly fortunate human being. But worry not, she's very young and she can expect to have many, many more nights in her life that are going to be a lot worse than what's described here.

She flirted with the guy for two weeks, they go out to eat, they go back to his place after eating. What did she expect to happen when she went back to his apartment after dinner? What did she think two weeks of flirting was about? And later she goes in the bathroom to collect herself, but based on the rest of the story the "collecting" didn't involve putting her clothes back on. Walking around naked in a man's apartment can sometimes send the wrong signal.

Based on her description of events, I think she just didn't like his weird "fingers in the mouth" move.

Last edited:
Before long, there is going to be a massive pushback toward these fucking crazy bitches who are pulling bullshit out of their asses, which will sadly ensnare the women who have actually been treated inappropriately as well. As usual, the crazy fringe that shrieks the loudest will ruin it for everybody. Or maybe all women are just batshit insane. That honestly wouldn't surprise me either.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom