Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

News Thread

And here we go. This guy has no credibility, parrots Trump. Martial law to come

The Minnesota official claims don’t seem to be holding up to scrutiny.

On the other hand, I do think there is something to these eyewitness accounts of who was inciting the violence.

There may be a few white supremacists mixed up in the protests, but I don't understand how they could be organized to the point where they're burning and looting buildings. White supremacists aren't very smart, and they're definitely not organized enough to pull something like this off. Further, white supremacists are celebrating Floyd's death, I don't see why they would have any interest in traveling to a city in which black people are protesting the death of a black man via a white police officer. Again there may be, and probably is a few of them there but it's not organized. If there were actual organized groups of white supremacists there I can't envision how they would not be fighting black people.

I'm not saying this to defend them, it just doesn't make sense to me. If I had to bet, the white people primarily involved in the looting and burning are 18-30 year old Bernie Bros. There is a crazy faction of Bernie Bros and unlike white supremacists, this is an issue that would actually piss them off and draw genuine anger.

I'm impressed that Canada is turning out. They probably care more about us than we do.

@uncy12, I would like your insight on why something like this might happen. I understand that these are scary situations, but this is ridiculous.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom