Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

News Thread

@uncy12, I would like your insight on why something like this might happen. I understand that these are scary situations, but this is ridiculous.

What exactly happened? I’m a little too drunk so I can’t see the video too clearly. My guess is the driver panicked and put the car in drive instead of reverse

@uncy12, I would like your insight on why something like this might happen. I understand that these are scary situations, but this is ridiculous.

What exactly happened? I’m a little too drunk so I can’t see the video too clearly. My guess is the driver panicked and put the car in drive instead of reverse

If you can still type, you're not too drunk to figure out what happened. Maybe you just don't want to.

Grand Rapids is apparently getting wild tonight. Just saw it was trending on twitter.

Trump calling it MAGA night seemed to instigate his supporters to go out on the street and start attacking the protestors. This is really fucked up.

this guy pointed a bow and arrow at people. The first tweet under the video has the whole thing

Loder’s thread compiles more acts of police violence

“If those protesters had just gotten out of the way and not created an attempt to surround that vehicle, we would not be talking about this,”

Defending the same NYPD that said they were coming after him 3 months ago:

A tweet thread of completely fucked up understanding of the moment and how to respond without escalating things.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom