Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL Pick 'em 2014 - Week 17

Re: NFL Pick 'em 2014 - Week 1

Every single person but Zack is in the negatives so far. Him and SMTTEM are the happy ones

I lost my 2-pointer (thanks, Bears). San Diego had better come through for me tomorrow.

DurhamSon said:
Every single person but Zack is in the negatives so far. Him and SMTTEM are the happy ones

My secret is that I just randomly pick games. Except for the Lions, of course.

I don't think Indy is going to get this one.

Zack and Farmer finish in the black while me, dkst and STPFS bring up the retard caboose

DurhamSon said:
Zack and Farmer finish in the black while me, dkst and STPFS bring up the retard caboose

If not for the rule changes, this would be the point where I sit on my +10 and stop playing until someone catches me.

Re: NFL Pick 'em 2014 - Week 2

Hmm......picking 13/15 road teams. This oughta be interesting.

If my math is right, I am -4 so far this week. Missed on both of my bonus picks.

Got both my bonus picks, which is just as well, because that's leaving me with a net of 0 thus far today.

I'm sitting at zero. Basically this SF game will decide whether I come out positive or not

Fuck, sorry I forgot this week. Now -7. Need to start shooting for the moon in Week 3...

I'm +5 with Indy covering tonight. Hit both of my big picks.

I did terrible. The 49ers/colts meltdowns fucking killed me. I think i'm at -5 this week. I don't think i'm gonna be able to defend my title.

I think I'm down 8 this week

This is why gambling should be limited to skill games like Poker and slot machines.

Hmm, I think I ended on the plus side this week?

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom