Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL

This pass protection is horrible, but Cam can't escape anyone.

aiw said:
I was thinking the same thing until that last third down. Cam looks very slow to react and slow in motion.

physicsfactor said:
aiw said:
I was thinking the same thing until that last third down. Cam looks very slow to react and slow in motion.

That's what I said

4th and 1. Let's go for the 30 yard TD instead of a 1st down (or 3 points, poor skins).

I put part of the blame for this season on Gettleman, but the rest on DSon for his fucking TDD thread.

Cotchery just tried to catch the ball with his helmet. Never even got his hands up.

I have never seen so many offensive lineman just tossed to the ground so easily as these Panther assholes.

aiw said:
Cotchery just tried to catch the ball with his helmet. Never even got his hands up.
It's an interesting tactic. Unfortunately it didn't work out this time. Maybe next time, Cotchery.

aiw said:
I have never seen so many offensive lineman just tossed to the ground so easily as these Panther assholes.
And in the face of that blitz all night, why hasn't Cam elected to throw the ball away when his linemen don't pick it up? He's got the freaking arm strength to do it.

Unless he's not recognizing the blitz either. NFL talent, yay.

dkst0426 said:
aiw said:
And in the face of that blitz all night, why hasn't Cam elected to throw the ball away when his linemen don't pick it up? He's got the freaking arm strength to do it.

Unless he's not recognizing the blitz either. NFL talent, yay.

Fuck Andrew Luck even harder

And why the hell is he even still in the game anyway? Rivera and Shula going full Shanahan on him?

I was kinda hoping we'd give up the first down conversion on that Eagles 3rd-and-32. Now I just keep watching for what new depths we will sink to.

dkst0426 said:
And why the hell is he even still in the game anyway? Rivera and Shula going full Shanahan on him?

No clue.

Can I reiterate that Benjamin is terrible?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom