Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL

Don't even put Anderson in. Let Joe Webb remind Newton of what mobile QBs can do.

I just refuse to making any permanent judgments about Cam when we're starting easily, by far, no competition, the worst fucking offensive line in the national football league. I can't.

Fucking arrogant Gettleman thought he could ignore this shit.

That OL was the worst I've ever seen last night. Cam is back to having no mobility, too.

We could have had chip Kelly. This organization was doomed letting Ron coach that third year, despite the 12-4 record.

I don't understand how after 3-4 drafts we can be so fucking far from competing in any phases of the game. How can we still have a terrible offensive line, mediocre WRs, atrocious RBs and below average to terrible defensive backs? Do exactly zero of our picks ever pan out besides the front 7?

aiw said:
Marty Hurney's fault.

Bingo. The question I have is how long we'll be left to watch his mess clean itself up. I don't know what cap numbers are for the coming season(s) and how much of that ties in directly with Hurney-era contracts. Anybody here savvy enough with the business end of the sport who knows all that?

EDIT: Found this - http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/carolina-panthers/yearly/. Pretty depressing reading looking at 2015 numbers.

Die-Hard-With-a-Vengeance-Zeus-Carver-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
DurhamSon said:
I don't understand how after 3-4 drafts we can be so fucking far from competing in any phases of the game. How can we still have a terrible offensive line, mediocre WRs, atrocious RBs and below average to terrible defensive backs? Do exactly zero of our picks ever pan out besides the front 7?

remember that time we drafted Tre Boston in the 4th round

Ryan Mallett looked good today, Texans won 23-7. JJ Watt continues to be a monster, another TD catch, a sack, a forced fumble, a fumble recovery and 3 tackles for loss. Best player in the NFL.

Good job letting Smitty walk, Gettleman!! You piece of shit

Last edited by a moderator:
Replaced by who? Philly Brown? Just bring back He Hate Me, you douches

When does Cam's contract expire? He should bolt to a team that can manage the cap and give him some protection and some weapons.

Brandin Cooks out for season and thus ensuring I miss the playoffs in my two pay leagues. He was about the only consistent player on my roster.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom