Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL

Pantone287 said:
You could see on the other angle that he was holding it between his thumb and two fingers, so not even one hand. I'd agree that it's the best catch I've ever seen.

What makes it even better was how NBC set it up, talking about how he practiced one-handed catches and showing that little warmup montage. Well-played in setting the stage like that, NBC.

B3OQkiHIIAMvsvp.jpg

Kicker outscoring everyone in opponent's lineup (save for one), 127-point lead, still yet to start my QB this week. Guess I'm safe.

The sad thing for Duke fans is that Semi Ojeleye most likely makes that catch look routine, without needing to contort his body or even jump. Actually, there are 6-7 guys on Duke basketball who could've probably run that route and caught that ball, but it's only sad in Semi's case. Quinn Cook and Odell Beckham are listed at the same height.

Eric Berry may have lymphoma after a mass in chest was found. Damn.

Colt McCoy getting the start over healthy RGIII.

I'd like to see the Bills trade a 4th round pick for him. If he isn't the solution, they have Orton for one more year to fall back on and Griffin's contract is relatively cheap and short.

As for the Eagles, it's amazing what a change of scenery can do for a quarterback.

I've never been a fan of the Ryan brothers, but I think it's pretty clear that there are brighter NFL minds out there.

Ray Rice wins appeal yet won't be signed by anyone this year anyway.

I'm not sure what to think if the Panthers somehow make a play for him. Not that we could afford him anyway, but you never know.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom