Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL

We ever given up three blocked punt TDs?

We're in this shit for another few years, I think

However long it takes to reconstruct an O-line, secondary, special teams, receiving corp, and get new coaches.

One and done playoff appearances every five years is enough for Richardson's geriatric ass

New coaches is the only thing we'll see next year. Cam will be gone by the time this is fixed. To me, that's too bad. This year is not on him (except it sound like he had a part in pushing Steve Smith out).

Ron isn't Gettleman's guy, is he? I suppose at least from that perspective we're safe from having to endure him and Shula any longer, because someone has to answer for three win season and it ain't gonna be the new GM

No, he was a Hurney guy. Last year's success delayed ultimate success for several seasons.

Watt with 5th TD of the season and another sack. Best player in the NFL.

CK86 said:
Watt with 5th TD of the season and another sack. Best player in the NFL.

So worth that $100 million!!! Delivering Texans right into the playoffs... oh wait

Why/how does Alex Smith get held in anything resembling good regard? Quite simply too risk-averse, and he has decent talent around him.

aiw said:
New coaches is the only thing we'll see next year. Cam will be gone by the time this is fixed. To me, that's too bad. This year is not on him (except it sound like he had a part in pushing Steve Smith out).

I can't come up with a positive spin on the future right now. I just have this feeling that Cam bounces sooner rather than later if current incompetence.

Add the DE's as another unit that will need a complete overhaul. Hardy=Goodell'd. Johnson= washed up

We won't see much turnaround until 2017 or 2018, I fear. Once we eventually and finally close the books on Hurney-era contracts, then the front office might actually have the flexibility to make the drastic changes that are needed. Until then, we'll be depending on the draft and picking up other team's spare/discarded parts, which doesn't exactly inspire much confidence in them.

torontoduke said:
Thanks for that, a good read. It is possible the Giants may have another option @ receiver with Beckham Jr., but we shall see.

Keep posting those reviews

dkst0426 said:
If anybody cares.........

AFC roundup

NFC roundup

Roundup of where I think each team sits right now, and an outlook for the rest of the season. All written before last night's game and the Byrd injury news today.

And here's the December playoff picture

Saints

@Bears
Falcons
@TB

Panthers

TB
Cleveland
@ATL

Falcons

Pitt
@NO