Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL

I think this is the first time she has spoken since the gag order though.

I didn't read the transcript but I'm assuming this is just an opportunistic interview to ride the wave of outrage for 20+ year old events in the news cycle right noa.

I still can't believe the Texans might have a legitimate franchise QB after all the years of watching shitty QBs. Deshaun's game yesterday was one of the best I've ever seen from not only a rookie but any QB. He torched the Legion of Boom. I'm stupidly excited about the possibility that the Texans have their franchise QB to keep them in games for years to come. After suffering through a season of Brock Osweiler, this is so deserved.

I love Watson. Never would've guessed he would've been this good though. Outside of the Pats, I'll pull for him and Mariotta. Like. It's of those guys.

Saints Draft should have been our draft. Lattimore+Bradberry would have been a top 5 corner pairing for another 5-8 years.

Instead we took a slot receiver at 8th.

A 3rd and 7th next year.

While he's not that good, I really don't understand this.

Pretty much fair value for a player who never lived up to his 1st round billing.

Funchess as #1 WR though? Yikes. But hey, Cam had his MVP season when Fatjamin was out.

In 2014 the Panthers drafted Kelvin Benjamin, Kony Ealy, Trai Turner, Tre Boston, Bene Benwikere, Tyler Gaffney. Only one is still on the roster. What a horrible draft that was.

2017 is shaping up to be just as bad. Butker was probably the best pick and he's already gone off to KC to set records there.

Could have drafted Robinson or Landry a round later.

Star, Shaq. Only two Gettleman 1st rounders that lived up to expectations, and they'll never come close to sniffing an all-pro team.

Overall the Gettleman draft era was very underwhelming. Short, Bradberry and Turner i guess are the only above-value picks and it's not exactly like any of them will ever be can't miss players though. As questionable as Hurney's contract skills are, at least he can draft stars occasionally.

Last edited:
Hurney had his share of early round busts too. Armanti Edwards in 2010 and that Everett DE guy from FSU a year earlier were especially bad.

But yeah, Gettleman was a pretty shitty GM in every aspect aside from allievating the terrible cap situation we'd been in. No stars drafted or particularly good FA signings. Lots of busts and rosters with holes that could've been filled better.

We need a real GM. And a real head coach and offensive coordinator.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom