Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL

Jerry's last move will be to bring Dom Capers back as DC once Wilks leaves and Capers gets let go by the Packers.

He likes to blitz, so I like him. He's been the Panthers DC for 1 year. I think if he had some DBs that could actually defend, the blitzing would be great. Instead, Panthers ended up 3rd in sacks with 50, but also gave up a bunch of big passing plays.

Wake up, Charlotte: If you want to keep the Panthers, you need to pony up for a new NFL stadium

Read the followup tweets too.

Oh man I hope this is true. These damn owners, no matter who they are, at some point just can't help themselves but to meddle. They really do have the biggest egos in the country.

Sounds like Bill wanted to retire soon and move on to Jimmy G as starter so the franchise would be set for the next decade. Tom pushed Krafts hand to trade Jimmy as he felt threatened and it worked. Kraft forced Bill to trade Jimmy.

That 10 year Gruden deal is gonna end up an unmovable albatross.

What a charmed life for JG though. Inherits a team that Dungy built, and then wins a championship against the team he was traded from because he knew their playcalls. Goes ~.500 and doesn't win another playoff game the rest of his career there. Jumps to ESPN where he makes a shit ton of money for a decade with gimmicks and catchphrases, and uses that to con a poorly run franchise into giving him a hundred million dollars.

I'd take 10 years of Gruden over 10 of Ron, which we are very likely to endure, in a heartbeat though.

I'll give Gruden this much, he's had a hell of an opportunity to study opposing teams, coaches and strategies over the last decade. It should serve him well.

omfg at least wait until after the damn game before giving him even more job security

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom