Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pictures/Videos

Thain said:
OMG!! That redneck video was hilarious! The mom was tripping me out. I mean KMA.

"You mor-on *hiccup* you monkey face *hiccup* K-M-A!"

Anyone catch the thing about her twin brother? He died of smallpox in 1986. The WHO declared it eradicated in 1977.

The redneck video is how I imagine the blue people in Kentucky speak.

If you guys have never heard of Krispy Kreme, his youtube videos are good for some laughs.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the real Krispy Kreme btw

Last edited by a moderator:
Pilfered from TDD. Black and White pics colorized. Example from the gallery below

http://lightbox.time.com/2012/10/25/a-v ... pt=hp_c2#1

fortime_24019ucolourized_v2.jpg

Cell phone pic from my walk through the canyon to lunch:

6h1GQ.jpg

Back to the redneck mom and daughter video....it's....so freakin odd. What the hell is the daughter talking about?? What started that insane rant?

gozagswoohoo said:
Back to the redneck mom and daughter video....it's....so freakin odd. What the hell is the daughter talking about?? What started that insane rant?
Two siblings making love would be my guess.

gozagswoohoo said:

Sounds like someone didn't think she was a real person (parody internet personality). However, she was probably too dense to understand and it upset her that someone would call her fake. So she got on to defend her authenticity.

ChibCU said:
gozagswoohoo said:

Sounds like someone didn't think she was a real person (parody internet personality). However, she was probably too dense to understand and it upset her that someone would call her fake. So she got on to defend her authenticity.
Yeeeaah.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom