Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pictures/Videos

I like that she prepared by getting toilet paper so she could wipe her hands and ass before leaving.

beethoven-3_29760_4ea6520a9dc3d83c3b0071ef_1320385543jpg.webp

Green Storm and Brain Needle also work. The fucked up thing is that the phrases don't have the same number of syllables.

I definitely didn't pick up any needle but I guess I could be convinced that either brainstorm or green stone was said.

I definitely didn't pick up any needle but I guess I could be convinced that either brainstorm or green stone was said.
It takes me two or three times to make the switch in my brain. Keep listening to it over and over while trying to hear the opposite phrase from the one you're currently hearing.

The weird part is that as soon as your brain makes the switch it takes two or three listens to make the switch back.

Interesting, I suddenly can only hear "grain storm." My girlfriend can only hear "green needle." I'm annoyed at my own brain for refusing to make the switch now.

I don't know which thread this should go in -- Science and Technology? Television? Documentaries? -- but I've been really liking this channel. There are a ton like it, essentially a mix between clickbait and The Discovery Channel, but this one's my favorite. It covers everything from obscure geography to astrophysics. I'm getting a ton of cool material for my fiction from it.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom