Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Playa Haters' Ball

This is a meta-player haters' post. I hate all these pumpkin-flavored haters. I swear half the people who "hate" pumpkin-flavored stuff only hate it because they associate it with Karens in yoga pants at Starbucks.

The pumpkin spice-flavored pumpkin seeds at Trader Joe's are delicious and addictive, which is unfortunate since they're pretty expensive for a snack.

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but it seems to me that way too many people have decided to fuck with their mufflers and make their cars way too damn loud since the pandemic started. Out on my daily runs around the city, I can barely hear myself think when modded up Honda Civics roll by sounding like thunder. I can only guess a certain percentage of the population who go out weekly to bars and annoy the crap out of people with their obnoxiously loud talking have had to figure out another way to make our ears bleed.

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but it seems to me that way too many people have decided to fuck with their mufflers and make their cars way too damn loud since the pandemic started. Out on my daily runs around the city, I can barely hear myself think when modded up Honda Civics roll by sounding like thunder. I can only guess a certain percentage of the population who go out weekly to bars and annoy the crap out of people with their obnoxiously loud talking have had to figure out another way to make our ears bleed.
It's pickups here. Dual exhaust, lifted front ends, extra wide axles with nobby tires. So loud, and renders a pickup almost completely useless.

This is a meta-player haters' post. I hate all these pumpkin-flavored haters. I swear half the people who "hate" pumpkin-flavored stuff only hate it because they associate it with Karens in yoga pants at Starbucks.
I truly hate anything pumpkin-flavored.

It's pickups here. Dual exhaust, lifted front ends, extra wide axles with nobby tires. So loud, and renders a pickup almost completely useless.
I blame Trump. He has emboldened racists and people who want you to be deafened by their car.

The joke “That’s 2020 for you” or “didn’t have that on my 2020 Bingo card” or something similar whenever there’s a negative news story or something weird/bad happens. If it was ever funny it stopped being funny in May. I feel like it’s particularly popular with olds on Facebook. Shut the fuck up, we get it.

In this vein, brace yourself for all of the New Years posts about how people are hoping 2021 is a much better year than 2020. Can’t get any worse LOLOLOL. Come up with something less obvious you unoriginal pieces of shit.

The joke “That’s 2020 for you” or “didn’t have that on my 2020 Bingo card” or something similar whenever there’s a negative news story or something weird/bad happens. If it was ever funny it stopped being funny in May. I feel like it’s particularly popular with olds on Facebook. Shut the fuck up, we get it.

In this vein, brace yourself for all of the New Years posts about how people are hoping 2021 is a much better year than 2020. Can’t get any worse LOLOLOL. Come up with something less obvious you unoriginal pieces of shit.

I mean MURDER HORNETS??? Are you KIDDING ME 2020 HAHAHAHAHA

That's the most 2020 thing ever...

When people on Twitter put a period between every word for emphasis. Case in point, I like Katie Porter and I like that she's bringing attention to this. But I ended up annoyed by this anyway. This kind of Gen Z posturing doesn't seem fitting for someone in a prominent political position. (It's not quite as bad at the hand clap emoji between every word, but still.)

porter .jpg

The worst politician for annoying internet-speak is AOC. It's a shame, because if you hear her arguing in the House she's extremely articulate and prepared. But online she just comes across as juvenile. Granted, she probably connects with a lot of people under 30 because she speaks their language.

I realize I'm sounding like a grumpy old man here.

When people on Twitter put a period between every word for emphasis. Case in point, I like Katie Porter and I like that she's bringing attention to this. But I ended up annoyed by this anyway. This kind of Gen Z posturing doesn't seem fitting for someone in a prominent political position. (It's not quite as bad at the hand clap emoji between every word, but still.)

View attachment 936

Before I got to your last sentence I was already formulating my response about how the clap emoji is even worse.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom