Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Playa Haters' Ball

I don't know what people want. Did they think Trump was going to conceded on January 1st? Did they think the coronavirus would magically go away? So far this year has already been noticeably better if only for the Georgia runoff results and Trump being cut off by the entire business world.

I don't know what people want. Did they think Trump was going to conceded on January 1st? Did they think the coronavirus would magically go away? So far this year has already been noticeably better if only for the Georgia runoff results and Trump being cut off by the entire business world.
This is when I remind people that the start and stop of a given year is completely arbirary and there's nothing more inherently special about Jan. 1 than any other day of our orbit around the sun.

This is when I remind people that the start and stop of a given year is completely arbirary and there's nothing more inherently special about Jan. 1 than any other day of our orbit around the sun.
When you think about it, it's a weird day to pick. Why not pick the winter solstice, it makes way more sense.

amazing Marv's sexual harrassment scandal wasn't brought back up in this day and age as a reason to cancel him again

it’s the real deal, been a pretty uneventful couple of years. but i’m just glad to see so many old names and faces.

it’s the real deal, been a pretty uneventful couple of years. but i’m just glad to see so many old names and faces.
How do you feel about skyscrapers?
afraid I’m a bit out of the loop on this joke, but to answer the question: i hate them. but i hate almost everything, so not especially illuminating.

Did you miss Axe's entire reign of terror here?

Also, do you know about two-way ignore? It's great. I haven't seen a post from Slap (and he hasn't seen mine) in a year now.

Did you miss Axe's entire reign of terror here?

Also, do you know about two-way ignore? It's great. I haven't seen a post from Slap (and he hasn't seen mine) in a year now.
what happened with Axe? did he go all McBoberts?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom