Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Playa Haters' Ball

Football
Organized Religion
The color yellow.
Lawns
Sci-Fi
t.v. "news"
Migos -- I've tried several times, but just don't get it.

Also, wine kinda sucks, esp. compared to beer, but I don't have the energy to hate it.

Last edited:
"Rustic" furniture is something that causes me to legit rage. This DIY craze has every douchebag and soccer mom sticking a few pieces of pallet wood together and calling it "rustic." No, that's not rustic furniture, it's a pile of shit. Fuck you.

"Rustic" furniture is something that causes me to legit rage. This DIY craze has every douchebag and soccer mom sticking a few pieces of pallet wood together and calling it "rustic." No, that's not rustic furniture, it's a pile of shit. Fuck you.
Probably the best post in weeks.

Feminists
SJWs
Religious zealots
Social media
People in general
Baseball
Coffee and tea
Most books, music, television and movies
Foreign food except for Indian
Flying and any travel longer than a 4-hour drive

I'm a fun person.

What do you mean by foreign food? I assume some of these are exaggerations but do you not like Italian food or Mexican food? Or are you talking about more exotic shit?

He also likes the worst of the foreign foods. Spicy (not even that spicy) diarrhea.

Feminists
SJWs
Religious zealots
Social media
People in general
Baseball
Coffee and tea
Most books, music, television and movies
Foreign food except for Indian
Flying and any travel longer than a 4-hour drive

I'm a fun person.

What do you mean by foreign food? I assume some of these are exaggerations but do you not like Italian food or Mexican food? Or are you talking about more exotic shit?

Italian and Mexican are good. Hell, I probably eat either pasta or pizza at least four times a week. But I don't like Thai, Chinese, and other exotic shit.

He also likes the worst of the foreign foods. Spicy (not even that spicy) diarrhea.

Starting to think Axe might have been right about you after all.

I never realized quite how weird all you antisocial motherfuckers are. Great thread.

30 Rock. Epitome of self-satisfied, #lolrandom, dumb bullshit. Can't sit through five minutes of it.

Apple groupies. Not like, people who have iPhones, the people who cannot fathom why you wouldn't have one, for reasons like "your text bubbles look different in iMessage, so why would you possibly not buy this overpriced iPod 2 with a new processor? ". Die in a fucking fire.

Indie bands with dumbass names that sing nonsense, narrativeless lyrics that they think sound vaguely profound in an affected, awful-sounding howl with an uncreative, root-note-of-the-chord melody over a basic 1/4/5 chord progression. Only thing worse than this are the people who insist on this being "good music" and objectively superior to actually well-written and performed songs from less "cool" genres like country and pop (i.e probably all of you hipsters).

Small plate restaurants. You pay a ridiculous amount per calorie, never know how much you need to order to get a full meal, and have to worry about eating a proportionate amount to the table while resisting your primal instinct to shove the whole plate down your throat before competing humans can steal your sustenance.

+1 on both beer and superhero movies. The latter is obvious, but I've only recently accepted that I don't actually enjoy beer. It's just eating a bland, watery, bitter, carbonated loaf of bread. A good cocktail, or even wine, are so much better.

Oh, and ramen, as a gourmet hipster food. Dashi is $15 for bland, empty carbs sitting in water from a bucket of sea water that someone dumped dead fish in and then forgot about for a week. On a graph where the axes are healthiness and taste, ramen is squarely in the bottom corner of the lower-left quadrant to me.

Oh, and ramen, as a gourmet hipster food. Dashi is $15 for bland, empty carbs sitting in water from a bucket of sea water that someone dumped dead fish in and then forgot about for a week. On a graph where the axes are healthiness and taste, ramen is squarely in the bottom corner of the lower-left quadrant to me.

#triggeredtriggeredtriggeredtriggered

Also, that's because Dashi is not good. Go to M Kokko.

I like a lot of your lists but Pants’ list is the only one where I’m in 100 percent agreement so far.

Hating meat, foreign food, sushi, football, baseball and Game of Thrones were my biggest WTFs.

Also, if you like your steak any more well done than medium rare, GTFO.

I never realized quite how weird all you antisocial motherfuckers are. Great thread.

30 Rock. Epitome of self-satisfied, #lolrandom, dumb bullshit. Can't sit through five minutes of it.

Apple groupies. Not like, people who have iPhones, the people who cannot fathom why you wouldn't have one, for reasons like "your text bubbles look different in iMessage, so why would you possibly not buy this overpriced iPod 2 with a new processor? ". Die in a fucking fire.

Indie bands with dumbass names that sing nonsense, narrativeless lyrics that they think sound vaguely profound in an affected, awful-sounding howl with an uncreative, root-note-of-the-chord melody over a basic 1/4/5 chord progression. Only thing worse than this are the people who insist on this being "good music" and objectively superior to actually well-written and performed songs from less "cool" genres like country and pop (i.e probably all of you hipsters).

Small plate restaurants. You pay a ridiculous amount per calorie, never know how much you need to order to get a full meal, and have to worry about eating a proportionate amount to the table while resisting your primal instinct to shove the whole plate down your throat before competing humans can steal your sustenance.

+1 on both beer and superhero movies. The latter is obvious, but I've only recently accepted that I don't actually enjoy beer. It's just eating a bland, watery, bitter, carbonated loaf of bread. A good cocktail, or even wine, are so much better.
It sounds like you're talking about the Americana trend in indie over the last decade. I like a few of those bands, but I'm not a fan of the trend either. That's not what originally drew me to indie rock. Stuff from the '90s is very different -- way more experimental and guitar driven.

You need to have good ramen. Come to Chicago and we'll order Wabi Sabi. It's spicy as fuck and wonderfully greasy.

Adam Sandler movies - and yes, I am including the old ones that are supposedly back when he was "good"
Saturday Night Live - the skits go on way too fucking long, there's only one joke to each, and the actors ham it up way too much
The Matrix
The Big Lebowski - I love the Coens and can't get into this movie; I would rank it near the bottom of their catalogue

I am sure I will think of more later.

Adam Sandler movies - and yes, I am including the old ones that are supposedly back when he was "good"
Saturday Night Live - the skits go on way too fucking long, there's only one joke to each, and the actors ham it up way too much
The Matrix
The Big Lebowski - I love the Coens and can't get into this movie; I would rank it near the bottom of their catalogue

I am sure I will think of more later.

I'm not sure where this myth originated that Adam Sandler used to be good, but it needs to be put to rest forever. He has never not sucked.

Agree on the Matrix. Also, I hate Keanu Reeves.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom