Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

Woodrow Wilson's wife ran the country for the last 2 years of his term after he had a stroke. Bill running the country with a "Dave"-like Hillary impersonator in front of the TVs is vastly preferable to Trump.

There have been speculations of Parkinson's or something neurological like that. Shades of The West Wing, except Clinton is no Bartlett.

More or less comfortable with a William Henry Harrison type deal here with Kaine in the John Tyler role. I have no qualms about voting for a dead person.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
The GOP's worst nightmare is Hillary dying. Any of Bernie, Biden or Kaine would be 90% to win.

They can't get on the ballot. It'd just be Trump vs a write-in

NCCUknow said:
The GOP's worst nightmare is Hillary dying. Any of Bernie, Biden or Kaine would be 90% to win.

Everything I've read has said the DNC can basically do whatever they want in that situation. The state courts would allow the replacement on the ballot, except maybe in heavily red states, which Biden wouldn't win anyway.

If Hillary were to fake her own death, she would be remembered so fondly for giving the ultimate sacrifice for the country, and there would be no shame because she couldn't control her health. If she goes on, good chance she loses and goes down in world history as one of the biggest failures ever.

Hillary cancels trip to California Monday-Tuesday. She's fucked.

Another preposterous thought: DNC asks Kasich to be their nominee. Pretty sure Kasich would win 40-45 states against Trump head to head. Basically a guaranteed win against the modern day Hitler with a centrist who leans kind of left socially and heavily right fiscally. Dream scenario, except DNC is terrible and would never do that.

NCCUknow said:

Everything I've read has said the DNC can basically do whatever they want in that situation. The state courts would allow the replacement on the ballot, except maybe in heavily red states, which Biden wouldn't win anyway.

If Hillary were to fake her own death, she would be remembered so fondly for giving the ultimate sacrifice for the country, and there would be no shame because she couldn't control her health. If she goes on, good chance she loses and goes down in world history as one of the biggest failures ever.

I would fucking love Biden. Has been my dream half my life.

Hillary cancels trip to California Monday-Tuesday. She's fucked.

Another preposterous thought: DNC asks Kasich to be their nominee. Pretty sure Kasich would win 40-45 states against Trump head to head. Basically a guaranteed win against the modern day Hitler with a centrist who leans kind of left socially and heavily right fiscally. Dream scenario, except DNC is terrible and would never do that.

Kasich doesn't really lean left socially though. He is a traditional conservative Republican, only he comes from the Bush family "compassionate conservative" mold. More into cooperation, governance, civility. Still a textbook Republican.

Do the right thing for America and the world. Let people vote for a candidate they like and essentially guarantee victory over Trump. All of this is easily doable. She won't do it. Selfish af. Makes her even more hatable by liberals.

Last edited by a moderator:
If she had a known ongoing health issue and still ran, that is not only selfish, it's legitimately delusional.

Who would have thought that the 75-year-old guy was not only the stronger candidate from a polling perspective but was also healthier?

NCCUknow said:

Yes they can. It's basically up to the DNC to determine what their ticket would be.

rome8180 said:
If she had a known ongoing health issue and still ran, that is not only selfish, it's legitimately delusional.

This is basically my only care right now. I don't want Trump in any way so if she's seriously ill, then please get out of the race and let me vote for Biden or Sanders or basically whoever the Democrats chose.

There is basically no reason to believe she has any major health issues except for her pneumonia. The two theories out there to latch onto are:

(1) She had a cough during the campaign that turned into pneumonia due to overwork and exposure to the bacteria; and

(2) When she suffered a concussion years ago, it was either the beginning or manifestation of a devastating neurological disease that she has covered up for years (despite having press with her 90% of the time for the last 15 months.

Feels like Option 1 is more likely.

Still, #TeamBiden

Carson has said the public should get a detailed medical diagnosis of Clinton. I'll take that as soon as we also get Trump's tax return.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom