Politics

For what it's worth, Gianforte's lead in a solid red state had been steadily dwindling. This is still unlikely to swing the vote, but hey, most members of Congress end up resigning when faced with criminal charges anyway.

I don't know if any of you saw The Rock on Jimmy Fallon's show the other night, but it pretty much confirms that he is 100% going to run for president.

Oh, boy!

"At that point, Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him. Faith, Keith and I watched in disbelief as Gianforte then began punching the man, as he moved on top the reporter and began yelling something to the effect of 'I'm sick and tired of this!'"

"To be clear, at no point did any of us who witnessed this assault see Jacobs show any form of physical aggression toward Gianforte, who left the area after giving statements to local sheriff's deputies."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05 ... orter.html

The only way he doesn't win is if he gets arrested tonight. Even then, he will probably still win. It's even worse than what Ben Jacobs said per Foxnews. Weird.

Unless there was a no touching of the hair or face rule, this all seems fine to me so far

Maybe he was in such shock that he had just been slammed to the ground that he didn't notice the guy was also throwing punches? Really bizarre.

Guess FoxNews thought the exclusive was just too good to pass up.

The folks who still love Trump and all they believe he stands for must be struggling with this treacherous, backstabbing FoxNews

Last edited by a moderator:
PlainWigglyElephantbeetle-size_restricted.gif

Constant embarrassment

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/d ... 49282.html

US President Donald Trump complained bitterly about the German trade surplus on his meeting with the EU top in Brussels. "The Germans are evil, very evil," said Trump. This was learned by the SPIEGEL from participants in the meeting.

Trump said, "Look at the millions of cars they sell in the US, and we'll stop that."

I had to use chrome translate

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil