Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

Had so much time to pass tax reform, had control over all branches of government. Didn't even do this one thing. What an asshole.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Had so much time to pass tax reform, had control over all branches of government. Didn't even do this one thing. What an asshole.
Still will go down in self-proclaimed history as the indisputable best president of all time.

So which thing is supposed to be distracting us from the other? Junior's emails, or the GOP trying to push through Obamacare repeal by August?

I've got a creepy feeling in my spine that this rabbit hole leads to a large elected contingent - and 35% of the populace - that, for the sake of political power, doesn't give even a minor fuck about any means to the end of preventing the demographic inevitability of women and darkies dictating political discourse.

At this point, it is blindingly obvious that the Trump campaign, if not the entire Republican party, hired the Russians to salvage a last, tenuous grip on 'popular' power. When that power is, justifiably, sought to be removed from their hands by rule of law, I am very concerned about the reaction. I hope the armed forces, though right-leaning, are loyal.

I lean pretty right, but it seems as though too many on my side have rounded the bend and shaken hands with devil. And they tend to be well armed.

deeyoukayeee said:
I've got a creepy feeling in my spine that this rabbit hole leads to a large elected contingent - and 35% of the populace - that, for the sake of political power, doesn't give even a minor fuck about any means to the end of preventing the demographic inevitability of women and darkies dictating political discourse.

At this point, it is blindingly obvious that the Trump campaign, if not the entire Republican party, hired the Russians to salvage a last, tenuous grip on 'popular' power. When that power is, justifiably, sought to be removed from their hands by rule of law, I am very concerned about the reaction. I hope the armed forces, though right-leaning, are loyal.

I lean pretty right, but it seems as though too many on my side have rounded the bend and shaken hands with devil. And they tend to be well armed.

The Obama presidency and the Clinton nomination ripped the finger out of the dyke of the notion that the US moral, civilized nation. We are a country full of poorly educated racists and misogynists papered over with "Christianity". I completely agree with your assessment.

There was a poll released recently that showed over 50% of registered republicans think colleges and universities are bad for the country. When did being educated become a bad thing for the GOP?

Educated people are bad for the GOP because the more educated can see through the bullshit of GOP policies and practices.

Kid Rock is evidently going to run for Senate in Michigan, and I have no doubt he'll win. This sets us up nicely for a 2020 Kid Rock vs The Rock Presidential campaign.

It's like we're all living in a cartoon, or a never ending comedy sketch. It might even be funny, if I lived someplace like one of those fancy European countries where they have stuff like universal healthcare and a sense of environmental responsibility.

deepdarkblue said:
It might even be funny, if I lived someplace like one of those fancy European countries where they have stuff like universal healthcare and a sense of environmental responsibility.
And only white people!

physicsfactor said:
deepdarkblue said:
It might even be funny, if I lived someplace like one of those fancy European countries where they have stuff like universal healthcare and a sense of environmental responsibility.
And only white people!

No, that's silly. Who would mow the lawn or clean the house?

rhfarmer said:
deeyoukayeee said:

The Obama presidency and the Clinton nomination ripped the finger out of the dyke of the notion that the US moral, civilized nation. We are a country full of poorly educated racists and misogynists papered over with "Christianity". I completely agree with your assessment.

There was a poll released recently that showed over 50% of registered republicans think colleges and universities are bad for the country. When did being educated become a bad thing for the GOP?

I don't think it was over 50%, meaning half do-hald don't. I think it was +50% believe college is bad. Like 72%-22%. Much worse.

physicsfactor said:
deepdarkblue said:
And only white people!

Except for all the Mooslims

aiw said:
rhfarmer said:
deeyoukayeee said:

I don't think it was over 50%, meaning half do-hald don't. I think it was +50% believe college is bad. Like 72%-22%. Much worse.

Sorry, you were right R (36-58). It was D that looks like the above (72-19).

Trump's lawyer sending "F*ck you" to a stranger's email and then following it up with threatening messages is just great. I about spit out my drink when I heard Lawrence O'Donnell reading the emails. Too damn funny and such a perfect fit for Trump's lawyer.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom