Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

Don't forget the Dijon mustard fiasco. Just shameful stuff.

Goddamn, I swear this sack of shit has been trying for the last ten years to be the embodiment of corrupt/hypocritical northeast douchebag politician.

Last edited by a moderator:

North Korea twitter lol. Not real, but funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here we have an article about two former WWE wrestlers, an 84 year old former NFL star, and two Breitbart-type right wingers who all have signaled their intentions to run for state and local offices. See? The MAGA effect is in full bloom!

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/340527-five-celebrities-running-for-office

And I don't think I'd be including this little snippet in my campaign flyers:

Grier has already been a part of political history — he served as a bodyguard for Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and was near the politician when he was shot and killed in 1968.

Can't wait to see how many of our allies get offended by Trump at the G-20 summit.

Apparently giving a nationalist speech written by Dookie Stephen Miller tomorrow. Should be good.

Sounds like we are heading into WWIII with no allies except South Korea. This is solid. I am rooting for Mexico to take the entire South while we are preoccupied in Asia.

I wonder, if Trump truly loses all allies and we are in a war alone against China, Russia and North Korea, would that be enough to get Republicans to impeach him?

Rachel Maddow is going to masturbate to that gif during tonight's show.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/08/us/p ... afort.html

Two weeks after Donald J. Trump clinched the Republican presidential nomination last year, his eldest son arranged a meeting at Trump Tower in Manhattan with a Russian lawyer who has connections to the Kremlin, according to confidential government records described to The New York Times.

The previously unreported meeting was also attended by Mr. Trump’s campaign chairman at the time, Paul J. Manafort, as well as the president’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, according to interviews and the documents, which were outlined by people familiar with them.

Lmao, definitely no collusion.

Mr. Manafort, the former campaign chairman, also recently disclosed the meeting, and Donald J. Trump Jr.’s role in organizing it, to congressional investigators who had questions about his foreign contacts, according to people familiar with the events.

Looks like Paulie is talking, wonder if he's trying to make a deal to save himself.

New York City Mayor Bill De Blasio decided to skip the swearing in of new police officer and the vigil for an officer killed in the line of duty so he can attend a leftist protest in Germany that has injured 200+ police officers. Can't make this shit up.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom