Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

I think Trump being in China at the time definitely helped with securing their release, but they'd have probably gotten out fairly quickly regardless. Trump's tweets are par for the course for him on Twitter. Really wish he'd shut up on there.

LaVar is just an asshole. I blame the media for his rise to prominence. Whoever squawks the loudest and says the most outlandish crap seems to get rewarded nowadays.
Yeah, I was going to add that too. Trump's presence was far more important that his personal intervention. Knowing how easy it is to stroke Trump's ego, I would imagine Chinese officials told Trump that he saved them and that they were only doing this favor because of how great he is.

I meant at the Dem Senator for telling him to fake a bad connection.

This is so funny. It's like Wayne's World at the drive-thru.

This net neutrality change is really going to suck. Can't wait for my internet to triple in price.

This net neutrality change is really going to suck. Can't wait for my internet to triple in price.
Yeah, it's going to awesome when I have to buy a sports package to access ESPN, a media package to access youtube, a search package to access google, and a social networking package to access facebook and twitter.

Also will be awesome to be able to experience the nostalgia of dial-up speed connections when accessing any websites that can't afford to pay the ISP extortion fees for non-throttled service.

Time really blew an opportunity here. I don't see why these publications dance around the fact that Trump is lying. Yes, he is incorrect, but it's a flat out lie to say that Time magazine called him to do the feature for (Person) of the Year.

Just call him a liar FFS.

Yep, he went there. At a ceremony intended to honor Native Americans.......

And right in front of the Andrew Jackson portrait, no less.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom