Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pomeroy

7/7/20

All the OR distorted my interpretations of the number of possessions. I figured the D killed. Kenny predicted 79-72 and we won 79-64. Turns out the game only had 59 possessions.

Or by "went down" do you mean improved? I would think holding State to eight points fewer than expected would help us, not hurt us.

Yeah, all those long possessions on both ends meant that this was the slowest game we've played all year at 59 possessions; the win at Miami was 60.

Conversely, it was our 4th best raw efficiency at 134.0, and third-best adjusted officiency (Torvik) at 139.2. We've broken 130 adjusted in 4 of the last 5 games (all except Louisville).

Surprised not to see this bumped. We're up to 7/13 splits, Pomeroy does like to weigh these tourney results heavily, lol.

Whatever Scheyer might else be, him -- or at least someone he's hired -- is proving to be at minimum a defensive guru. Our metrics there are *almost* as good as the Lively anchored team, and now he's doing it without any surefire NBA talent. There's no way I see K putting out a top 50 rated defense with this squad, let alone this product. And now the offense has come along which was lacking last year.

Ken has us giving more points to State than the books, by an entire possession

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom