Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

BmZIU0zIEAAbT-O.jpg:large

There are hair follicle dots throughout. I think it's a leg and that the bottom black thing is a sock.

I think that's the front of his shin. Looks like an ankle, to me.

When did everyone start saying "throwing shade"? Why? Where did it come from?

I don't get it.

Pantone287 said:

I don't get it.
First time I saw it was in the tab I closed immediately before opening this one to read your post.

Pantone287 said:

I don't get it.

Never heard of it. What does it mean?

First result in google's smart type. It means, "to talk trash about a friend or aquaintance, to publicly denounce or disrespect. When throwing shade it's immediately obvious to on-lookers that the thrower, and not the throwee, is the bitcy, uncool one" per urban dictionary.

It is also a weekly podcast with its own wikipedia entry.

According to my research, it's a slightly subtle or clever way to talk shit about someone, with origins in the gay community, perhaps recently popularized by Ru Paul.

We need Topher or Rollins to stop in here and throw some light on this subject.

rome8180 said:
First result in google's smart type. It means, "to talk trash about a friend or aquaintance, to publicly denounce or disrespect. When throwing shade it's immediately obvious to on-lookers that the thrower, and not the throwee, is the bitcy, uncool one" per urban dictionary.

It is also a weekly podcast with its own wikipedia entry.

this is pretty much it.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom