Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

It worked for me today. WTF! The girl nailed her with the shovel.

"You better quit punching me in the face!"

rome8180 said:
The health risks for the uncircumcised are not that high. And there are benefits in increased pleasure: you have a piece of skin sliding back and forth over the most sensitive part.

Also, it's not very uncommon. Among the people I grew up with, at least, more than half of us were uncircumcised. Maybe that's more a statement about how many of my friends I've seen naked (all of them).
Whatever, dude. Keep your gross dick away from me.

You guys called your moms yet today? Not that we shouldn't be doing it on a regular basis anyway, of course.

My brother and I (and our wives) bought my mom an iPad which is supposed to cover Mother's Day and her retirement.

I've been sick for the last 4 days or so and I finally realized I had some NyQuil from earlier in the year left over, thank thornton. NyQuil is basically the duct-tape of medicine, always works.

I know it's only been like 5 days but damn this cough feels like it's never ending. I'll be pleasantly surprised if I don't somehow break a rib from all this coughing.

It is your duty and responsibility as a human being to explain the error of his way.

Memorial weekend fashion on the OBX is always shocking. The white tube socks with Tevas is a frequent sight.

Went to the Carolinas Aviation Museum yesterday at the Charlotte airport. Really cool place.

So, DJ Khaled is on ESPN First Take talking about the Miami Heat...How can someone so incredibly stupid end up with so much money? Based on the last 5 minutes or so, I'd estimate his IQ to be in the 75-80 ball park.

Flo Rider was on Mike and Mike talking about the Heat also. Oh and promoting his new energy drink Flo Fusion.

So... not to veer into the politics thread here, but was a consequence of the ACA that you can no longer buy health insurance whenever you want, only during the enrollment periods? Like, even just from a private company?

Had no idea, and that is completely insane.

My health insurance has had two yearly enrollment periods since before ACA,

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom