Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

ZackM said:
"There are no shipping methods available for your cart or destination."

Try again. I use an app to push weight settings to my online store from my POS, and sometimes they don't push all of the information over. If the weight is "0", then FedEx won't calculate a rate and you get that weird error message.

rhfarmer said:
ZackM said:

Try again. I use an app to push weight settings to my online store from my POS, and sometimes they don't push all of the information over. If the weight is "0", then FedEx won't calculate a rate and you get that weird error message.

$13 shipping on a $16 dollar hat? What kind of scam are you running out there?

LOL, it's not me, it's FedEx. That's why I gave you 40% off, because I knew FedEx would rape you. I'll throw some goodies in...

rhfarmer said:
LOL, it's not me, it's FedEx. That's why I gave you 40% off, because I knew FedEx would rape you. I'll throw some goodies in...

I'll have to let my dad know...he's a big shot at FedEx.

ZackM said:
rhfarmer said:
ZackM said:

$13 shipping on a $16 dollar hat? What kind of scam are you running out there?

lol

Time Warner. Death. Can't even.

I want internet and HD CBS/ABC/NBC/FOX for sports. What should I do? Anyone ever use Sling? How do you get HD local channels with that?

My manager uses sling and said he loves it. Between that, Hulu and netflix he has cut ties with TWC all together. I want to do it but just haven't built up the courage yet.

I use sling tv and an HD antenna. Sling tv works pretty well, but in the months I've had it, it's been lousy during big games like MNF or an mlb playoff game. Not sure if they are ready to handle that kind of streaming volume.

Interesting. I'll probably switch to Sling and get an antenna, because I'm not paying $100+ to watch a few Duke games. Hopefully it doesn't suck too much.

Is there a certain threshold of internet you think you need for the HD to be legit HD?

Lastly, I do like the on-demand stuff TWC has for new TV shows (watching FTWD right now, for example). Is the closest thing to that probably just Hulu?

Police officer up here is in a bit of trouble:

The charge specifies that “on or about April 8, 2006, Constable Orser issued a provincial offence notice to someone identified as “M.D.” writing words to the effect “Looking to (sic) good to drive a motor vehicle” contrary to section 69 of the Highway Traffic Act.

The Officer was charged with discreditable conduct.

I wouldn't advise going to the dentist hungover, especially when you haven't been in a while so it takes longer than usual.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom