Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

aiw said:
Asheville is a good 3 and a half hours from here. How long is your trip?

We get in late Wednesday night, staying at Washington Duke Wednesday night and Thursday. Friday we're going to Asheville and leaving late Saturday night back for Durham. Then heading home super early Sunday morning.

Because of weather, my flight into Durham got canceled. We re-booked with a later flight and they canceled it about an hour later. I'm now unsure if I'll get to go to the game tomorrow - so disappointing.

That sucks. I am hoping I can leave Chicago today. Going by train instead of plane. Not sure if that makes it more likely or not.

Still going, got flight re-booked for tomorrow morning at like 5:30 a.m. out of Kansas City.

Fucking asshole post office just delivered 200$ amazon package to the wrong address despite prime 2 day shipping. Of fucking course the USPS customer service is closed until Monday. So best case scenario it gets reshipped and arrives 4 days after i anticipated. Fucking hate government agencies.

DurhamSon said:
Fucking asshole post office just delivered 200$ amazon package to the wrong address despite prime 2 day shipping. Of fucking course the USPS customer service is closed until Monday. So best case scenario it gets reshipped and arrives 4 days after i anticipated. Fucking hate government agencies.

Yeah, they suck.

My house is on pilings and whenever I get packages shipped via USPS, they just leave them at the bottom of the stairs, so basically in the middle of the yard. UPS and Fedex will haul any and everything up my steps, USPS never does.

Look at Durham, all growed up:

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced the glory of Wegmans for the first time ever today. Spent $120 and that was after resisting several impulse buys.

Wegman's is my favorite grocery store I've shopped in and came in handy so many times to get around Pennsylvania's alcohol laws. Their quality and prices on chicken breast was so much better than anything else in the area. I've heard they're building one in Cary too.

CdtT-5OXIAAE4P1.jpg:large

Gottlieb, Bilas, SAS, Davis

Elmore was snubbed.

If any of you are familiar with Alamance County, you should check out the hullabaloo that proposed school redistricting which would move some Western High families into the Williams high zone is creating. It's simultaneously hilarious and insightful into how race and status keep coming into play in this area.

Re. Bilas - I was not aware that he had written that scathing letter that was shown on Fantastic Lies. That has redeemed him a fair bit in my eyes.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom