Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

With all the various customs and cultures being lost over the years, I sincerely hope the art of Southern black cooking never fades away. I just had the best damned smothered pork chops, rice & gravy, baked mac & cheese, collards, and corn bread you could ever imagine. White people could not cook this.

So I think I just spent all of my carb allowance through Easter. Worth it.

Alibaba did around $25 billion in one day of sales earlier this month. That is a mindblowing number to me.

@DurhamSon are you running the new, not shit TDF Twitter?

The one that doesn't complain about calls against the Houston Rockets and Arsenal, yes. But I don't really use it as a vessel to promote this board. As much as the other DF twitter can annoy me, NCCU has it more involved with defending Duke teams, coaches, and players with media idiots. Even though I hate he's adopted the Joe Ovies style and cadence of social media posting that 99% of media twitter users seem to have. You will never see me type anything like "(Whispers) [Non controversial statement]"

Mark Jacobson of Mark Jacobson Toyota just said on a commercial that he got his job by satisfying 50,000 customers one person at a time.

@DurhamSon are you running the new, not shit TDF Twitter?

The one that doesn't complain about calls against the Houston Rockets and Arsenal, yes. But I don't really use it as a vessel to promote this board. As much as the other DF twitter can annoy me, NCCU has it more involved with defending Duke teams, coaches, and players with media idiots. Even though I hate he's adopted the Joe Ovies style and cadence of social media posting that 99% of media twitter users seem to have. You will never see me type anything like "(Whispers) [Non controversial statement]"
enjoyed your response to Beal

Apparently Jeff Bezos has eclipsed a net worth of $100B

With all the various customs and cultures being lost over the years, I sincerely hope the art of Southern black cooking never fades away. I just had the best damned smothered pork chops, rice & gravy, baked mac & cheese, collards, and corn bread you could ever imagine. White people could not cook this.

So I think I just spent all of my carb allowance through Easter. Worth it.

I crave Southern food. We have a few 'Southern BBQ' joints around but they are probably fraudulent

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom