Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Sean Obi

history6.jpg

Fuck playing ball, just stand on the sidelines looking like Rich Uncle Pennybags.

Joins Seth Curry and Dahntay Jones in the redshirt title club.

SMH at Roshown and Rodney.

Did they change the rules about transfers getting title rings, or is he stuck trying to convince his kids 20 years from now that he was on the team? I guess that's why he wore the tux. Couldn't miss him chasing after Quinn when he rolled out of bounds early in the first half. Brought his A game.

I remember reading that Curry had to pay his own way to away games and tournament games his redshirt season, but Obi was everywhere this year. I know he was adopted by some rich white people so they could've paid for his travel, but perhaps the NCAA has realized their rule was dumb.

I think the most concerning thing is that we didn't get the standard "(insert Duke transfer here) has been Duke's best player in practice" that we've heard with every other transfer. Given how much of a stretch most of those reports were anyways, he must be really bad. Hopefully he can rebound at least.

Seth Curry and Rodney Hood were pretty fucking good individually. I'd say the reports were accurate.

skins said:
Seth Curry and Rodney Hood were pretty **** good individually. I'd say the reports were accurate.

Oh yeah they definitely were. I was just referring to the reports being a stretch. Weren't they claiming that Seth was the best guard in practice in 2010? I guess I could believe that Rodney could've been the best player in practice on the 2013 team, but the idea that Seth was better than Jon and Nolan was ridiculous.

cmccloskey15 said:
I think the most concerning thing is that we didn't get the standard "(insert Duke transfer here) has been Duke's best player in practice" that we've heard with every other transfer. Given how much of a stretch most of those reports were anyways, he must be really bad. Hopefully he can rebound at least.

No it has mostly been doom and gloom on TDD.

He won't see the floor next year. Matt Jones will play 40 minutes per game at the 3 and Ingram/Amile/Marshall will split up the minutes at the 4/5.

Last edited by a moderator:
best4heisman said:

He won't see the floor next year. Matt Jones will play 40 minutes per game at the 3 and Ingram/Amile/Marshall will split up the minutes at the 4/5.

Jeter

Last edited by a moderator:
Our 2017 title hopes rest on Jeter not being fucking delusional about being OAD once he starts actually playing

Now, we have 5 bigs and 3 2-3s.

Nice roster

Whoops, forgot about Jeter. Still not sold on him being able to give us 20 MPG but it certainly sounds like he'll be better than Obi.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom