Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ticket Thread

I don't have any myself, but make sure to follow the Duke ticket office on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Duke_TICKETS

They'll post up single game ticket availability usually the day before they go on sale. Those should be fairly easy games to see, though, particularly the Delaware one. GL!

Duke vs Elon tickets

Hey guys, I did not see a board dedicated to ticket exchanges, and I did not see any rules against topics like this, so I was going to check and see if anyone has 2 tickets they are willing to sell for the Duke vs. Elon game on December 28th?

I am from Alabama, a graduate of Auburn, and although I am not an avid Duke fan, I have always liked and respected the program and consider a home game at Cameron to be the ultimate college basketball experience. So I was hoping to make my first game without breaking the bank.

Stubhub, etc. are selling tickets for $180/each plus, anything less would be much appreciated.

I apologize for a topic that does not add to basketball discussion, but I figured it was worth a shot. Thank you.

Re: Duke vs Elon tickets

Topic is fine, but I'm going to merge it with the general ticket exchange thread.

WTB: 2 tickets for 1/21 or 2/4
Hi - wtb for either one of these games. Really want to knock hubby off his socks with this surprise. PM or email maneylv(at)yahoo(dot)com. Thank U

Re: Duke vs Elon tickets

kbtiger15 said:
Hey guys, I did not see a board dedicated to ticket exchanges, and I did not see any rules against topics like this, so I was going to check and see if anyone has 2 tickets they are willing to sell for the Duke vs. Elon game on December 28th?

I am from Alabama, a graduate of Auburn, and although I am not an avid Duke fan, I have always liked and respected the program and consider a home game at Cameron to be the ultimate college basketball experience. So I was hoping to make my first game without breaking the bank.

Stubhub, etc. are selling tickets for $180/each plus, anything less would be much appreciated.

I apologize for a topic that does not add to basketball discussion, but I figured it was worth a shot. Thank you.

Students are out of town, tickets in the bleachers should be available?

DukeNukem05 said:
Potentially 2 for the Elon game. Won't know for a little bit, though.

Please let me know, I am very interested.

I have zero connections for tickets and really can't afford to drop 500-1000 for tickets to a basketball game. However, I'm going back to the state police academy in january and will miss most of the games. I'd really like to go to a game before January so if anyone here is selling tix or knows of someone who is that isn't charging an arm and a leg, I'd be very interested. Mods can move this if this is the wrong spot for this thread.

Thanks

Ben, if no one here picks them up I have a Facebook group I admin where I can ask. There are only 100 people in it and I can vouch for a lot of them.

We got tickets for the UK game thru the Michigan State website. Pretty great seats for a solid price. Not sure if they have any left though.

Do Iron Dukes get access to road game tickets? If so, do any of you have, or can you get, Duke @ Notre Dame?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom