Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ticket Thread

Generally not the ACC ones. The neutral site and MSG games, yes.

So who gets Duke’s seats behind their bench at road games? Just family and big shot donors?

I was going to go to the Texas Tech game, but honestly I spent such an insane amount of money on my trip to Durham recently I think I'm taxed out on Duke basketball this year. Plus I probably would be unhappy about hiking into NYC on a Thursday night

I had a guy yesterday offer me free tickets to the game tonight, but there's just no way I could swing it with such late notice. He was asking for anyone to take them off his hands. Poor guy apparently had triple bypass surgery very recently and wasn't going to be able to travel. His daughter said he's a professor at Duke.

I actually called my buddy to ask if he knew of anyone interested in last second tickets. His wife works in the Iron Dukes office and according to them Kentucky fans have signed up to be Iron Dukes en masse just to get tickets to the game tonight. He said they were taking all Kentucky addresses and moving them to the back of the priority list for tickets.

My 4 friends and I are going to see the Cuse/Duke game on Feb 23. School raised the ticket prices for this game ('market driven'); but face value tickets were limited to 320 section. Ended up going through secondary market at $120 per ticket in a closer section

I’m thinking about it since I’ll almost definitely be in NY around Christmas. The Zion hype might make good seats really expensive, though. And I neglected to give my $100 to the Iron Dukes this year, lol.

Yo yo -

going to the Duke vs Indiana game on the 27th - will be in the Durham area 11/26-11/28...

Anyone have recommendations for some good restaurants/good food?? Thanks!

Looking for two tickets to Duke vs Colorado State on Nov 8. Please email me at givemefletch@gmail.com

@ColoStateRAMS if you are willing to make the trip without tickets in hand, you will be able to find scalpers with decently priced tickets around campus for this game. The closer you wait until tipoff the cheaper they are going to be. Also, I would assume that for these early season games the ticket office will be selling general admission tickets in the bleachers with the students (fucking students.... but that's for other threads) so you may be able to find some on goduke.com closer to gameday.

Do Iron Dukes get access to road game tickets? If so, do any of you have, or can you get, Duke @ Notre Dame?

Good question, I've only asked for football but I'm assuming you can for basketball too!

I don't ever remember getting offers to any away games. Only neutral site ones and extra ones to home games.

Looking for two tickets to Duke vs Colorado State on Nov 8. Please email me at givemefletch@gmail.com

@ColoStateRAMS if you are willing to make the trip without tickets in hand, you will be able to find scalpers with decently priced tickets around campus for this game. The closer you wait until tipoff the cheaper they are going to be. Also, I would assume that for these early season games the ticket office will be selling general admission tickets in the bleachers with the students (fucking students.... but that's for other threads) so you may be able to find some on goduke.com closer to gameday.

Thank you! We might be willing to risk it and get tickets last minute. Thanks for the advice. I wasn't sure how hard it would be to get tickets from scalpers.

I can just about guarantee there will be general admission tix on the goduke website weeks before the game, with little chance of selling out. I always opt for reserved seating personally, but for someone coming from out of town, probably safer to get the general admission tickets now.

Most of those early cupcake games don't have anywhere near full attendence and you can almost always file in to unused reserved seating after halftime anyways.

Hey guys. I am heading out to the area the first week of March for a client meeting. Going to a game at Duke has always been a sports bucket list thing as it is for many. I was just wondering if you all had any advice for getting 1 ticket for the NC State game? Thanks for any help!

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom