Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNC Basketball 2016-17

I feel like I am watching the unc fan base become the nc state fan base. The chest thumping that is going on after beating scrubs while the rest of us play actual talent. I think Wisky beats them. I think Kentucky beats them by 10+.

James Blackmon probably not playing against UNC. LOL.

Is Blackmon out for sure? Not to worry, McRoberts's younger brother will pick up the slack.

Bilas and ESPN showed his stats last night and made no mention of him being out. But then again, they've got to pump the game.

UNC by 10+ either way.

Crean said they expected him to play. But like last year's Sweet 16 game, feels like Crean will try and run with UNC and lose 96-88 or something.

UNC is a 5.5-point favorite on the road against Indiana, a top 13 team in the nation based on at least one poll.

Didn't the Hoosiers lose to like Indiana state a&m technical community college?

I'll take the Heels by 15

Roy hates his home team fans.

Andrew Carter ‏@_andrewcarter 8m8 minutes ago
Roy: "I'd like to play in front of a crowd like that every night other than the frickin' Duke game."

Jay is an idiot. UNC got owned from start to finish.

Brice Johnson also hates UNC fans.

Brice Johnson ‏@bjohnson_23 36m36 minutes ago
If y'all didn't know Carolina is called the "wine and cheese crowd" I don't know about y'all but that's embarrassing!

Jay Williams is a bigger embarrassment than Bilas. I say that as someone who watched him parade around the Dean Dome in a carolina blue wig before our game there a few years ago. And besides, no self respecting Blue Devil would have put that jersey on last year.

Maye won't play a minute in the first Duke/UNC game and onward. Neither will Bolden, Giles or Tatum.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Jays are certainly obnoxious a lot of the time, but I don't think what they do is necessarily more embarrassing than the blatant shilling that folks like Hubert Davis and Kenny Smith have done on behalf of UNC.

In any event, I think Bilas grossly overthinks his opinions and analyses, whereas I'm not sure Williams gives his positions enough thought.

Dexter Strickland changed his name for some reason. That's one way I guess to hide career box scores showing you can't shoot for shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chat users

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom