Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNC Basketball 2018-2019

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
AP18041756617613.jpg

Discuss the favorite for ACC Player of the Year, Luke Maye, and his powerhouse team here.

Projected rotation:

PG Coby White (fr) / Rechon "Leaky" Black (fr)
SG Kenny Williams (sr) / Andrew Platek (so) / Seventh Woods (jr)
SF Nassir Little (fr) / Brandon Robinson (jr)
PF Cameron Johnson (sr) / Garrison Brooks (so)
C Luke Maye (sr) / Sterling Manley (so) / Brandon Huffman (so)

This would be Roy Williams' 4th national title in 15 seasons.

Little and White have actually looked good in McDs practices.

Sucks.

Is Johnson returning official?

Sounds like he has his head on straight and aspires to be a stud two-way player. Good chance to be the best overall freshman next season based on advanced stats.

Definitely a top 10 team again. Will be a legitimate title contender if they can get competent point guard play.

Roy has underachieved while having OAD-caliber talent on his roster before. Hopefully he will again.

Is Cam back? If so, that's absolutely a top 10, maybe even top 5 team.

White 6'5 fr
Williams 6'4 sr
Little 6'7 fr
Johnson 6'8 sr
Maye 6'8 sr
Bench
Woods 6'2 so
Platek 6'3 so
Brooks 6'9 so
Manley 6'11 so

Goddamn, that's absolutely a top 5-10 team.

That's actually what I posted yesterday in regards to how I'd like to see Duke recruit, almost to a T. I like a veteran PG but other than that, perfect. I like recruiting the wings as your one and done guy. Fucking Roy.

It's not like it was a conscious decision on Roy's part to whiff on all the OAD players. He has stumbled ass backwards into 2 title game appearances and a solid roster next year after one of the biggest scandals of all-time.

This world truly sucks and I don't blame anyone who has depression like I do. Justice is rarely served in this fold of the multiverse.

It's not like it was a conscious decision on Roy's part to whiff on all the OAD players. He has stumbled ass backwards into 2 title game appearances and a solid roster next year after one of the biggest scandals of all-time.

This world truly sucks and I don't blame anyone who has depression like I do. Justice is rarely served in this fold of the multiverse.

Which Marvel universe are we, Earth-616?

Once Roy figures out this is his line-up next year:

Coby White
Kenny Williams
Cam Johnson
Nas Little
Luke Maye

UNC is going to be ridiculous next year.

These motherfuckers are going to catch another break while we lose Gary Trent to the middle of the 2nd round, goddamn.

That lineup doesn't have a point guard.
It also didn’t really have a Point guard last year. I don’t think Nas Little is as good of a passer as Pinson but Little’s passing ability/vision is pretty good and Coby White has shown pretty good vision too.

It also didn’t really have a Point guard last year. I don’t think Nas Little is as good of a passer as Pinson but Little’s passing ability/vision is pretty good and Coby White has shown pretty good vision too.

Joel Berry is much more of a lead guard than anyone currently on your roster. He played point guard for four years, had tons of experience and was a good leader. His decision making was also decent. The PG problem for UNC next season is a legitimate concern. It's their only concern, but it's legitimate.

Joel Berry is much more of a lead guard than anyone currently on your roster. He played point guard for four years, had tons of experience and was a good leader. His decision making was also decent. The PG problem for UNC next season is a legitimate concern. It's their only concern, but it's legitimate.
I agree it’s a question mark heading into the year but I’m not that worried about it. The major key to the year in my opinion is how much the two freshmen bigs improve over the summer.

I agree it’s a question mark heading into the year but I’m not that worried about it. The major key to the year in my opinion is how much the two freshmen bigs improve over the summer.

Duke fans weren't worried about the point guard issue heading into 2017. It's an issue. You guys will be fine and have a good season, but I think ultimately lacking someone capable of running the team limits a team's ability for being real threats for a National Title.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom