Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNC Basketball 2022-2023

How far will UNC get?

• Final 4/National Championship

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Sweet 16/Elite 8

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • First weekend

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • NIT

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • No post season tournament

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
If everyone returns and they add GG Jackson as a reclass, just kill me now.

Maybe Whitehead will be able to guard him better than Roach has. To be honest, I can't even remember if Roach was on him or on Davis more on Saturday. I just looked at the box score and was shocked he shot 20 times. I have no memory of that.

The box score is depressing. You shouldn't look at it. We actually got more shots than they did. If you'd me we were going to only have four turnovers, that we'd grab 15 offensive rebounds, that Manek would go 4-10, that RJ would shoot under 50%, that we'd have seven steals, and that their team would shoot 42% overall, I'd say we won easily. They really won solely because of threes and FTs. What a shitty time for our three-point and FT shooting to regress.

I fully anticipate their entire shithead team to come back next season and will remain expecting that until I see Love/Davis/Bacot actually drafted.

Every 5 star for them is a 3 year starter minimum. It's unreal.

It is unreal. I just don't get it. How in the world can one school get so freaking lucky... the players they keep, the breaks they get in the tourney, the number of times the imbalanced conference schedule works in their favor, the frequency with which teams shit the bed when playing them... it absolutely defies belief.

I think the only word I’d disagree with there is “turn”. Upperclass bigs who don’t translate to the NBA have been a valuable commodity for some time. Even on Duke’s last two title teams.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom