Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNC Basketball 2024-2025

How will UNC finish?

• National Champions

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Final Four

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elite 8/Sweet 16

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • NCAA Tournament first weekend

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • NIT or other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Great pic. We know they can't compete with Duke in recruiting. So it all comes down to the portal with them. Can't make a guess until the portal is closed and what RJ/Ingram's decisions are.

If I had to guess, going another Sweet 16 for them in 2025. Subject to change my opinion as more details surface.

Great pic. We know they can't compete with Duke in recruiting. So it all comes down to the portal with them. Can't make a guess until the portal is closed and what RJ/Ingram's decisions are.

If I had to guess, going another Sweet 16 for them in 2025. Subject to change my opinion as more details surface.

Duke is still superior in recruiting but theirs is improving lately. They have two top 10 commitments coming in.

Normally I go cynical and pick them to win a title. But even I can't talk myself into that one. First weekend NCAA team, probably. Sweet Sixteen ceiling depending on who comes back and what Jackson looks like.

Folks (including Trilly) have been talking about Trimble transferring since February, so I don't think it's directly tied to RJ Davis's decision.

I wasn't being literal, I don't think he was coming back because of promises made to start Ian Jackson and obviously Cadeau anyways. This could be Hubie trying to sell Ingram back starting at the 3 like he supposedly wants? Or maybe Drake Powell has said in no uncertain terms he expects to start too. This is the first year Hubie is actually encumbered by promises made to 5* freshman

God damn these players are idiots when it comes to positions. You look better going against slower defenders, you fuckwits. It's not that complicated.

God damn these players are idiots when it comes to positions. You look better going against slower defenders, you fuckwits. It's not that complicated.
You're right, but they just don't want to guard bigger players. Redick was telling a story about the 07-08 Magic on his new podcast with LeBron; he said they weren't going to run four-out around Dwight until Tony Battie got hurt in training camp, and then Hedo Turkoglu said no to playing PF but Rashard Lewis stepped up to do it.

The way this Chris Smith ends his tweets is annoying. Would you like to see? Thoughts?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom