Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNC Basketball 2024-2025

How will UNC finish?

• National Champions

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Final Four

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elite 8/Sweet 16

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • NCAA Tournament first weekend

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • NIT or other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
But assuming he does stay in as he’d have to be an idiot not to, Thiero is probably who they’re getting to replace him. From Kentucky.

Well he actually does have a very good FT% so that is probably what theyre banking on. Probably has a higher ceiling than Ingram but def way lower floor. Ingram and Cormac Ryan were dogs and I'm kind of jealous they got them. Them plus Bacot is very hard to replace unless they have a big time center lined up.

But part of that is we focused so much defensive attention on Davis and it left other guys open.

The 3 point shooting next definitely worries me. Lets say they get RJ back, Tyson and Thiero. Really only 2 threats on that team to shoot. Theiro would definitely be a much needed boost of athleticism, bolster defense but not sure about his offensive game

He's gotta have a pretty good chance to break Hansbrough's school/conference scoring record.

I feel bad for the 8 people who didn't vote national champions. Poll's closed for you

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom