Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Weather Thread

Just got an emergency alert on my phone telling me to lower my thermostat to 65 degrees. Hopefully the energy folks don't run out of natural gas.

Damn. Best of luck, dude. 65 would be amazing for sleeping though. I miss those days. Before we had kids, I kept our house at 63 during the winter. It was heaven. Have to keep it at 68 now, or my wife cries the kids will freeze to death.

65 isn't that bad. And I've got a space heater I can put in my room if I need to.

I'm seeing a bunch of people on facebook and twitter posting things like "Fuck that. Figure it out." in response to the alert. Why must people be this way?

It has been raining so much here I had to get my roof fixed because it was starting to fall in. One leak came dangerously close to my tv. I'm just now catching my breath and thankful to have everything fixed aside from some minor cosmetic work on the inside of the ceiling.

Agreed. I've always liked him, he just doesn't go full nerd like Fishel used to, which I sorta appreciated and enjoyed (other than the fact that he was a diehard Mets fan).

Fishel would've been great on a day like today.

We somehow threaded the needle and barely even got any rain. Multiple tornadoes on each side of us. As a person with a house surrounded by very large trees, I am thankful. He is Risen, indeed.
You are well and truly blessed.

God has shown that He likes @sivartrenrag more than He does the people whose shit He fucked up.

It's true. Like how Katrina happened because of all the queers in New Orleans.

Agreed. I've always liked him, he just doesn't go full nerd like Fishel used to, which I sorta appreciated and enjoyed (other than the fact that he was a diehard Mets fan).

Fishel would've been great on a day like today.
Fuck off.

Fish is the best, even with all his flaws. LGM!

It's so hot today, police vehicles are spontaneously combusting.

https://www.wect.com/2019/05/26/police-vehicle-catches-fire-carolina-beach/

BGCW3ZSTWZHDNBH37JGQZWUZXY.jpg

It's unseasonably cold here. Been like 55 in the mornings with 70 as the high for weeks. I'm loving it.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom