Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What does your username mean?

Man, is there a lot of stuff we're saying that you can't see.

Well since he won't tell us I always thought that krsmith16 was drunk when he registered and was trying type in mrsmith16. :D

That's accurate. I met him. That's what he calls his husband (since 16 is age of consent in NC).

Or it could be first initial, middle initial, and last name. Now go steal his identity.

LOL at you thinking that KRS isn't off the grid. He only posts here from the public library. Good luck with your identity theft, tstones.

bfactor said:
LOL at you thinking that KRS isn't off the grid. He only posts here from the public library. Good luck with your identity theft, tstones.

Come on bfactor you know better than listening to anything a dyslexic Chicago Cubs fan says.

bfactor said:

Piece of shit PC here is huge downgrade from the Mac I used while inside.

Parole was literally the last good thing to happen to me. And I'm starting to wonder if even that was good.

Actually, when I get bent over these days, it's consensual for the most part. So there's that.

I'm not to be fucked with, Tyus Stones.

'16' is the number I was sentenced to.

In years.

krsmith16 said:
I'm not to be fucked with, Tyus Stones.

'16' is the number I was sentenced to.

In years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0