Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What does your username mean?

DukeNukem05 said:
aiw said:
On TDD, I'm aiw1175. It has to do with my job. Anal Instrument Wielder and a colonoscopy costs $1175.
We get it, you're also a doctor.
He never misses an opportunity to "cloak" himself in his professional achievements, does he? Geez.

Mine is a nickname given a while back. I'm too lazy to explain it, but it has nothing to do with my real name, I now have several friends who have never called me by my real name, they just say bdot, and to imagine them say my first name is weird.. My first initial is not B and my last name is not Ling. I was given this nickname back in 2003, so pretty much invented the dot nicknames. I also started the dust the shoulders off dance in 1999, though farmer probably invented that back in the 1800s when he was actually dusting his shoulders off.

Uncle Drew said:
WorldStar HipHop said:
"World Star Hip Hop is in the building."

So you went from a John Mayer album to World Star Hip Hop? :shock:
He's progressive. Soon he'll be into Lana Del Rey and Imagine Dragons.

I became a Dad for the first time on the day Duke came back against Maryland in the '01 FF. Shane Battier is my all-time favorite player. It's pronounced "Dad-ee-yay."

ChibCU is a dyslexic Chicago Cubs fan. We don't have the heart to tell him he messed up the spelling. Fortunately, he won't be able to read this.

I forgot about this thread. I'm glad its still here unlike a certain unnamed website whose post only go back a couple of months. I always thought DurhamSon was actually a female who said Son after every sentence and was from Durham and so that was how the name DurhamSon came about. :D

TyusStones5 said:
I forgot about this thread. I'm glad its still here unlike a certain unnamed website whose post only go back a couple of months. I always thought DurhamSon was actually a female who said Son after every sentence and was from Durham and so that was how the name DurhamSon came about. :D

Wait, you think I'm a man?

DurhamSon said:
TyusStones5 said:

Wait, you think I'm a man?

Well I didn't know. :shock:

Chose innocuous username for trolling IC for 2 years. Did some good work. eventually banned.

NCCUknow said:
Chose innocuous username for trolling IC for 2 years. Did some good work. eventually banned.

Ha, that's me too, sans ban. Inside Carolina circa 2001 was the first message board I found, and I needed a non-Duke user name. Thought about non-Duke players that also embarrassed the Heels, and it was pretty easy.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom