Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Winston-Salem State at Duke

bdotling said:
aiw said:
SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Mason was 7-7 FG, 5-9 FT, 19 points, 10 rebounds, 2 blocks, 0 turnovers, 1 foul.

Mason said he's not a selfish guy, so when he's calling for it, and he's 7-7 (or 9-9), give it to him. It will only get them all better shots.

these quotes are awesome, he's really taking leadership of this team

Btw if we do end up getting the ball to Mason more, imagine if we had shooters to kick out to when he starts drawing double teams.

ChibCU said:
He drew some double teams last year.

"OSU fan on a Duke board" says no.

What was that dipshit's name?

aiw said:
ChibCU said:
He drew some double teams last year.

"OSU fan on a Duke board" says no.

What was that dipshit's name?
Good god I remember that guy too. He was such a fucking prick about that whole thing too, until he was laughably proven wrong. He came back to dick around during the Hood recruitment as well.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
KyleSLamb. Was hoping he would rule over TDD with Rupp2Calipari.

Yeah, uhh, he really loves me. :mrgreen:

Most important takeaway from this game: Seth Curry clearly does not have a stress fracture.

He'll make shots eventually.

Amile Jefferson is so, so much more valuable than anyone ever thought. If he sticks around a couple of years, imagine the kind of player and team leader he'll be.
Could we have gotten two players in their class that would have been better for Duke than Amile and Rasheed?

bdotling said:
Amile Jefferson > Lance Thomas >>>>> Jiggy

As many of you know I live in PA and saw Amile play more then maybe even the Duke Coaching staff. I said then he would be better then Lance I will say now he could end up only a 2 year player Amile has PUT IN WORK. He is very smooth BUT need to put on another 15lbs. I think right now he should start but I know that wont happen with a Senior Ryan Kelly in front of him .

I can't recall who's comment it was (SMTTEM?), but the idea of RK at the 3 and Amile at the 4 might make a lot of sense. RK would murder any other 3 out there on offense.

rome8180 said:
Most important takeaway from this game: Seth Curry clearly does not have a stress fracture.

He'll make shots eventually.

Yup

deepdarkblue said:
Amile Jefferson is so, so much more valuable than anyone ever thought. If he sticks around a couple of years, imagine the kind of player and team leader he'll be.
Could we have gotten two players in their class that would have been better for Duke than Amile and Rasheed?

What it lacks in size, it certainly seems to have made up for in quality.

TWSS?

Jeez guys, learn to edit your youtube links to delete the extraneous stuff at the end!

Take it to the complaint subforum, bro.

Sheesh.

Damn you last year's team for making me care so little about the start of this year's season. I didn't even know Duke had played yet and I'm not even sad I missed the game. At least they won though!

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom