Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL

I'm not watching this Panther's game:

Dropped touchdown pass, missed chip shot field goal, and 80 yard reception by a former Panther.

No thanks.

Will never understand how a professional kicker misses a 25 yd field goal in the playoffs.

and then hits a 58 yarder easily. Panthers win if he hit that 25 yarder. Asshole.

What more is there to say. One of Cam's finest postseason games and we lose.

This is what happens when you let some miserly fat-fuck, arrogant piece of shit tank a team by having 4 relatively horrid drafts in a row, without bringing in quality free agents to make up for it.

Clay let's a TD go through his hands 1st drive - He's a practice squad quality WR, no surprise.

Bersin trips with no one around - again, not a surprise, he's practice squad and never picked up by anyone else

safeties that no one else wanted and who are old and washed up give up huge chunk plays that let Saints score 3 consecutive TDs.

You're #1 WR, the only WR that isn't practice squad on almost every other team, either gives up on a catchable ball to win or let's it go through his extended arms.

Offensive line with spare part acquisitions gets beat by 4 on two consecutive plays to seal it.

One fat cunt and a situationally inept football staff wasted Cam and Luke's primes.

Well Gruveguy, err, @NotTwelve12, you ambulance chasing fucking bum, if you haven't already choked to death on gettleman dick, which is what i'm hoping for, at least have the good sense never to return to this board.

Last edited:
I haven't seen Cam that accurate... he dominated yet we lose.

Wonder what this team's offensive identity would have been if we didn't have Samuel and Byrd out the majority of the year. That's what we missed and you don't plan a team around having your two speed WR's going out with injury. McCaffrey is somehow like the only offensive weapon (outside of Cam) to not get injured.

Saints had more injuries than us.

Even you will stop defending Gettleman's atrocious post-2013 tenure one day

I think Gettleman's two inexcusable errors were Kalil and Ginn. As a fan, I include the Steve Smith handling.

Which Saint's offensive weapons were injured?

@Devilsforlife

Benjamin, Shaq, and Butler are three FIRST ROUND picks that contributed, or continue to contribute, very little to the team, relative to their value. At least not anymore than a replacement level players. That's so fucking bad. You can't get so little value out of three first round picks like that. The only thing that kept it from being an unmitigated disaster was getting at least decent value out of 3rd/4th round guys like Turner, Williams, and Funch to an extent.

Seahawks have a similar issue to us. Their GM shit the bed the last few drafts as well. Consequently, we're both middling teams with little hope right now.

Meanwhile Saints have an absolute grand-slam of a draft and more than double their win total.

Last edited:
You act as if team's regular have home run drafts like the Saints just had. That's a freaking rare occurrence.

And the position at which one picks in the first round has a shit ton to do with finding top NFL talent. Late first round (where Gettleman drafted) is not typically your roster changing picks. Hurney sucked so bad that he had the benefit of early first round picks.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom