Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Happy Holidays

I came up to VA to hang out with my mom and my sister's family. Both my sister and her husband work from home, and she's had her kids out of preschool for the last week. So a pretty safe situation. But the youngest kid is coughing. I swear, if one of these fucking kids gives me covid... I already hate children and think humans should stop having them.

Last edited:
“Mommy, why does uncle rome hate us”?

“I don’t know, dear. Just dont stare back and maybe he’ll leave the sidewalk and return to the house.”

Full disclosure, my mom's family Thanksgiving was always Cajun food so up until a few year's ago it was etoufee, gumbo and cornbread dressing so I had it pretty good.

Cajun Thanksgiving sounds amazing! My in-laws and my brother’s in-laws always do traditional Thanksgiving meals, so we do something different when our families get together with my parents for the holiday. We’ll do a nachos bar or make your pizza or grill burgers. This year was supposed to be Italian, but it was canceled.

I will say my wife makes an awesome hashbrown casserole for Thanksgiving.

Yeah, I forgot all the other shit. A baked ham, fried oysters, yam casserole, ham biscuits. And if anyone is from the deep south, Ambrosia.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom