Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] Arizona

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From a coaching standpoint, the only thing I don't get was Stewart getting so few minutes and Young getting so many.

It's obvious to me who was the better player tonight

dukeboy911 said:
aiw said:
dukeboy911 said:
Devilsforlife said:
I know that’s insane to some people. Prioritizing basketball first over your outward appearance.
Uh, what? (Thread reply)
imo kids today care way too much about how they appear to the public. It’s a distraction. Not sure how that’s controversial to say.
Because you don't know what you are talking about?
maybe according to you, sure. But then again that’s solely your opinion.
You are making claims you can't support

aiw said:
dukeboy911 said:
aiw said:
dukeboy911 said:
Devilsforlife said:
I know that’s insane to some people. Prioritizing basketball first over your outward appearance.
Uh, what? (Thread reply)
imo kids today care way too much about how they appear to the public. It’s a distraction. Not sure how that’s controversial to say.
like I’ve previously said, it’s my opinion from seeing these kids in preseason and how active they are on social media. I know it’s tough for you to understand that.

Devilsforlife said:
Uh, what? (Thread reply)
Kids have ALWAYS cared about their appearance. Duke the fuck up kid.

Outrebounded 22-8 at the 1-3 spots, and were actually +2 in frontcourt rebounding. That's going to be a thing.

aiw said:
dukeboy911 said:
aiw said:
dukeboy911 said:
Devilsforlife said:
Uh, what? (Thread reply)
like I’ve previously said, it’s my opinion from seeing these kids in preseason and how active they are on social media. I know it’s tough for you to understand that.
Bro, go for a walk or something.

Easy to say in hindsight but Young inbounding that made no sense to me. Should have been a stronger passer.

ZackM said:
aiw said:
dukeboy911 said:
aiw said:
dukeboy911 said:
Devilsforlife said:
Uh, what? (Thread reply)
Bro, go for a walk or something. (Thread reply)
nah I’m good thanks though

Duke can't lose to a good team that matches up with them well. Has to be that the players paint their fingernail and like to dance on tik tok

Scheyer was terrible tonight. Just really bad. Our inbounding was rough all night. Rebounding of course and rotations just bad
He cares too much about his appearance.

aiw said:
Duke can't lose to a good team that matches up with them well. Has to be that the players paint their fingernail and like to dance on tik tok
honestly I agree

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom