Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] Arizona

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Duke can't lose to a good team that matches up with them well. Has to be that the players paint their fingernail and like to dance on tik tok
Duke lost because of China, confirmed.

Remember when we thought this team didn’t need Roach and he was redundant on a team with soOoOo much backcourt talent?

If Young played 5 minutes Duke would have won, even with as bad as Mitchell was, because he totally clogged up the offense. When he was off the court, the ball movement was so much better. I have no idea why he was in there the last 4 minutes of that game.

physicsfactor said:
Sounds like I missed a good one (Thread reply)
Terrible, unforced turnovers when we had a chance to extend a lead and Scheyer being a dumbass with Young

physicsfactor said:
Sounds like I missed a good one (Thread reply)
Terrible, unforced turnovers when we had a chance to extend a lead and Scheyer being a dumbass with Young
Also McCain and Foster kept dancing which made things tough for our defense.

• QuinnLaugh
Reactions: aiw
I am really happy that the time of year I hate the most is back again!

For a neutral observer, I bet that game was fun.

Good experience. They will learn from it (they, meaning Scheyer, I hope).

The schedule is either going to decimate us or make us killers though. Very tough 2 months coming.

frustrating as hell @physicsfactor
Ugh. I was afraid of this. These guys don’t seem to take the game seriously. Laettner wouldn’t have let his teammates get away with this.
It’s a shame. Not as much heart out there unfortunately.
Too many OADs, not enough guys who have bought into the program and poured their blood, sweat, and tears.

Well, not tears cuz that’s gay.
Obviously

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back