Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] Arizona

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These guys were so full of themselves preseason. Probably good they got humbled. Social media has gone too far with our guys.

It's like you guys never watched the Vermont game.

Magic started 4-2 and have dropped back-to-back games, including a loss to the Hawks by one point last night. The Pelicans started 4-1 and then lost their entire team. They haven't won a game since. The Celtics have lost two close games in a row.

Point being, Duke loses today in a humiliating affair that makes us all question Scheyer and the team. This is rock bottom. And then the cycle gets good again for a week or two.

Rome Rule never lies. UNC will wax us in football tomorrow to cap things off.

I know that’s insane to some people. Prioritizing basketball first over your outward appearance.

Time will tell with Jon, but us not being top 5-10 this season would be a failure

He eventually has to win with the talent he recruits

I am a little concerned with our 4 guards. Don't want to see 3 guard lineups. I say roach and proc together then Caleb and Jared together

I question the wisdom of taking Sean out after he came in and was awesome for 2 minutes and got Cameron going, and leaving him on the bench for the rest of the game. Guess Young and Mitchell were simply too good to keep off the floor.

Yes, play the 2 freshman guards together. I would put Young, Schutt and Stanley Borden in there too

Pantone287 said:
I question the wisdom of taking Sean out after he came in and was awesome for 2 minutes and got Cameron going, and leaving him on the bench for the rest of the game. Guess Young and Mitchell were simply too good to keep off the floor.

dukeboy911 said:
Devilsforlife said:
I know that’s insane to some people. Prioritizing basketball first over your outward appearance.
Uh, what? (Thread reply)
imo kids today care way too much about how they appear to the public. It’s a distraction. Not sure how that’s controversial to say.
Because you don't know what you are talking about?

aiw said:
dukeboy911 said:
Devilsforlife said:
Uh, what? (Thread reply)
imo kids today care way too much about how they appear to the public. It’s a distraction. Not sure how that’s controversial to say.
Because you don't know what you are talking about?
maybe according to you, sure. But then again that’s solely your opinion.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom