Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

I look at Marketplace every day for this stuff but have been too pussy to pull the trigger on a purchase. My plan is to get some garage space cleared out over the next month and then start getting equipment.

Powerball is up to $1.73 billion. Every time it gets over $1 billion it feels like it's worth throwing my money away on a ticket.

@ZackM Should I spend more for a variable speed orbital sander? Prime Deal Days has a Dewalt orbital sander marked down quite a bit, but it’s single speed (12,000).

@ZackM Should I spend more for a variable speed orbital sander? Prime Deal Days has a Dewalt orbital sander marked down quite a bit, but it’s single speed (12,000).
I rarely ever change the speed on mine. You'll be fine with fixed speed. Just have to get a sense of how different grits and materials react at that speed.

Lots of good deals on Amazon Prime today. I got a book I've been meaning to read and some tinga taco seasoning I really like that Harris Teeter stopped carrying.

This is pretty cool but some of these names are mind-blowing to me.

Gene Wilder and Jeff Goldblum jump out to me ones that could have worked. Goldblum was way too young at the time though. Having a Doc that was literally nine years older than Marty makes for a much less interesting dynamic. He could have brought the right energy though.

This is pretty cool but some of these names are mind-blowing to me.

Gene Wilder and Jeff Goldblum jump out to me ones that could have worked. Goldblum was way too young at the time though. Having a Doc that was literally nine years older than Marty makes for a much less interesting dynamic. He could have brought the right energy though.

I thought Goldblum would have been ideal. But, Gene Hackman made the shortlist? Who would suggest such a thing?

Here is Jeff Goldblum in 1985. Putting it in spoilers because for some reason every time I take a screenshot of even a tiny image, it shows up as enormous on this page.

Handsome man, tbh. I might watch this movie with him and Michelle Pfeiffer. It's called Into the Night. I'd never heard of it.

Screenshot 2023-10-13 at 5.02.26 PM.png

I guess this fits here. Went to see Adam Sandler standup/concert last night. Rob Schneider and Judd Apatow opened. Later in the show, Sandler is playing guitar with Schneider and Apatow singing House of the Rising Sun. Kevin James comes out of nowhere and does a few minutes of guitar solo while walking through the crowd and taking breaks to chug rando's beers. Just completely random and stupid at every level. Went in with low expectations, but ended up having a blast, felt like watching a bunch of close friends on stage just having fun trying to make everyone laugh. Found a vid from somewhere near our seats.

Theres an are in SW Iceland that is experiencing 100s of earthquakes as a magma tube rolls beneath it. Worried about an eruption, so they’ve evacuated some towns. This video is wild.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom