Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

Health care has completely unobtainable for me since I arrived back in NC in 2020. There was no way I was paying $400 a month for the privilege of paying a deductible followed by 40% of further costs. I would rather just die than do that.

This is the best thing to happen in my life in a while.

Just had a “Do you know what would have happened to me if I spoke to my dad like that??” moment.

I have unlocked ultimate parent status.

My neighbor knocked on my door today to tell me there was some dude dressed up like a Cox cable employee and he tried getting into her apartment around 11:30 am this morning. I didn't hear shit (hurray partial deafness). We both live on the second floor and he came up and immediately went to grab the door handle to her apartment. He then saw she had a Ring camera on her apartment door and then immediately left. She said she called the office and showed them the security footage. As we were talking more, she told me that there's all sorts of people that seem to come up by our apartments (again, I never hear them) and now I'm thinking I should also get a camera just to be on the safe side.

So, now I'm in the market for a doorbell camera. I hate that the popular ones all have subscriptions associated with saving footage. Not how I expected to be spending my day off. Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks.

@CK86 Ring doorbell is only $4/month for one doorbell or camera. Ring has been fine for us, but I have no experience with Blink or any other brands to know if anything is a lot better.

I have Blink cameras. They're good enough. I don't pay any subscriptions. All the videos are saved in my phone app. I think they might auto-delete after 30 days or something though.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom