Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] NCAA Tournament

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If the refs calls Houston fouls next week like they did tonight, I like our chances

I also agree about going for 2 there, with who's shooting the FTs for Houston, I think it's reasonable to assume that they only make 1 of 2, which means you need to score 5 points in 2 possession. So if you can get an easy 2, go for it.

No one said it would be available, just that if it is you should take it, and it is often available because teams are spread out to guard the 3 and are instructed to not risk fouling under any circumstances, which often leads to open lane to the hoop.

Some S16 lines:

Thursday
UNC -4 over Alabama
Arizona -7 over Clemson
Iowa State -2.5 over Illinois

Friday
Marquette -6.5 over NC State
Purdue -4.5 over Gonzaga
Tennessee -2.5 over Creighton

UConn will be the biggest favorite over SDSU.

Man, talk about a total WGAF matchup. I didn’t realize there’s still another game going on tonight. SDSU is destroying Yale.

Based on those lines and the computers, Arizona would be favored over UNC if Clemson complies. Duke would be favored over Marquette if the miracle happens and Houston’s team dies in a plane crash.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom